20 February 2011

9 months of Happily Ever After....

5 days ago, Gabe and I celebrated 9 months of marriage. Can you believe it's been 9 months already?! Time flies! In so many ways I can't even remember life without my best friend being there all the time - and in other ways, I can't believe it's already been almost a year since our wedding!

The day before our '9 month anniversary', Gabe and I celebrated our very first Valentine's Day together. Last year I was in Oregon and he was down here in California - the year before, we hadn't started dating yet. So, our very first Valentines was together!

Gabe got me a rose, a necklace, and one of the best dinners ever - In 'n Out! Seriously - we were both in the mood for burgers, so we decided to do something cheap. It was so fun! We came home and watched a movie, and it was one of the greatest days I've had in a long, long time!

We've also been working on our ministry plans for Russia and Ukraine. Guess what?! We actually have plans, and truly, it seems as though they are the Lords plans for us. If so, then very possibly we will be moving forward with them. If not, that too will be revealed, in His timing. Whatever the case, it is exciting, following God. As He leads we grow in faith more and more - it's an adventure, and the fact that we are together for it just makes everything that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment