24 September 2010

10 Things I Love About You

The past couple of days, Gabe's given me clues to find a list of 10 things he loves about me, 'hidden' somewhere in our home. Using some pretty creative hangman puzzles on our whiteboard in the kitchen, he directed me (with clues; I didn't get it right off the bat) to his day planner. In the back, he'd written a list of ten things he loves about me.

I have the best husband in the world! He's working hard, being a full-time student and working several jobs as well. What an incredible gift the Lord has given me!

I've been working on jobs for us for next summer, fall, and winter. We have ideas where we'd hope to work, and so far it looks good - too early yet to tell, though.

Pray for wisdom, strength, and that our focus be ever and always on our awesome mighty God!

He alone is worthy - we are so blessed to be His!

No comments:

Post a Comment